I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. Last year, my New Years Resolutions didn’t go over so well, they never do. So instead of shooting for two galaxies over, getting overwhelmed, and completely giving up, I will make my 2014 list of resolutions a little more achievable.
- Replace 1 drink a day with a glass of water instead of whatever else is in the cup.
- Write something at least 4 days a week.
- Post something at least 2 times a month.
- Finish writing at least 1 of my books.
- Work on a sculpture at least once a month.
- Do something I haven’t done at least once a month.
- Read a minimum of 12 books cover to cover.
- Smile more.
- Forgive those who do not deserve forgiveness.
- Be a better listener.
- Go to the gym for an hour at least 4 days a week.
- Update my progress.
- Give myself a monthly goal each month.
- Give myself a weekly goal each week.
This week’s goal: Respond to the writing prompt posted on my blog.
This month’s goal: Stop biting my nails.